The Oregon wine industry is growing rapidly and now includes more than 540 wineries and 900 vineyards. Signing on as a Service Member of the Oregon Winegrowers Association is the best way to extend and enhance your visibility among this thriving community of winemakers and wine grape growers.
In addition to being part of the dynamic Oregon wine community, OWA Service Membership entitles you to:
- A listing in our online Preferred Vendor Directory, where you can advertise your business and promote a link to your website.
- Save on tickets, sponsorships or trade show space at the annual Oregon Wine Symposium.
- Advance trade show registration and booth selection for the 2015 Oregon Wine Symposium.
- Exclusive access to contact information for all wineries and vineyards in our database in spreadsheet format.
- Insider industry updates through the Grapevine Online.
- Opportunities for promoting your business through involvement with OWA.
To download a membership application, please CLICK HERE. Please note that our membership year runs from Jan. 1 – Dec. 31. Dues for Service Membership are $500 per year. Members joining after November 15 pay $500, and their membership will be active until December 31 of the following year.
If you would like more information, or need this form in another format, please email email@example.com