To be eligible for Professional Membership in the OWA, you must have one or more planted vineyard acres in Oregon or be an owner, operator or have a significant financial investment in a bonded, commercial Oregon winery.
To download a Professional member enrollment form, please CLICK HERE.
As a Professional Member, you will benefit from the following:
- Advocacy before the state and federal legislatures and regulatory agencies on issues critical to the industry, like direct shipment, land use, immigration, favorable tax rates, export marketing, labeling and regulatory rules, and funding for viticultural and enological research.
- The power of a collective voice. We believe that the most effective and efficient means for our industry to educate and influence our legislature is through a statewide organization.
- Experienced legal counsel to help OWA “watchdog” key issues and craft legislative and policy solutions important to our industry. This also includes member resources for general legal and regulatory questions, including common licensing and permitting, labeling, trade practice compliance, employment, land use, and distribution issues.
- Save money with Verizon Wireless, Fastenal, Expedia, Staples Advantage and others through OWA’s partnership with National Purchasing Partners!
- Discounted registration rates for the annual Oregon Wine Symposium.
- Healthcare and 401k benefit options through Hagan Hamilton Insurance Services. For more information visit: http://pacificsource.com/owa/
- 10% off the list price for Ship Compliant services to help you understand and comply with direct shipping laws.
- Save on your stay at Hotel Fifty or River’s Edge Hotel & Spa in Portland. Contact OWA for details.
- An OWA Annual Meeting to network and learn about important member benefits and legislative/regulatory issues affecting your business. U.S. Senator Ron Wyden was the keynote speaker at the January 15, 2013 meeting.
- Federal legislative and regulatory advocacy through OWA participation in Wine America’s State Association Council.
- Access to all of the Members-Only information at: http://industry.oregonwine.org/
- OWA Member Bulletins providing timely updates on important policy issues, upcoming events, and member benefits.
- Member outreach and listening sessions conducted throughout the state.
- Access to the Preferred Vendor Database to help match you with vendors who support OWA and provide services to the industry.
- Your business name listed in the OWA Member Directory.
Please note our membership year runs from January 1 – December 31.