Oregon Winegrowers Association Membership Benefits
As our industry grows, so do the challenges we face. They’re all key to our industry’s survival, and they’re constantly under attack. Your economic viability and success requires effective representation in Salem and in D.C., and we need to maintain the momentum we’ve developed.
Which Attacks On Your Livelihood Can You Expect in the Future?
- Skilled workforce sent home
- Higher taxes pressure your bottom line
- Legislature revokes your self-distribution privileges
- Your right to farm vulnerable to development interests
- Insufficient groundwater resources threaten crop
- Federal research funding dries up
Protect your business by supporting the OWA.
If you have any questions, please call OWA at 503.228. 8336 x21. We cannot continue to be successful without you.
Please Join Now! There are two membership levels:
To be eligible for Professional Membership in the OWA, you must have one or more planted vineyard acres or be an owner, operator, or have a significant financial investment in a bonded, commercial Oregon winery.
Our Service Membership is open to any business who offers a product or service to members of the Oregon Wine Industry.